Go directly to online renewal page
Are you taking full advantage of NACDL's member benefits?
Here are a few of the reasons why NACDL members are among America’s best-connected, most knowledgeable criminal defense attorneys:
Opportunities to Connect
- Network, share information and discuss strategy with other attorneys through our general interest email discussion group and three topical listserves covering Forensics, DUI and White Collar Crime.
- NACDL's Member-to-Member Directory provides full contact information for all members, and is accessible to members only
- If you are ever subpoenaed, cited for contempt, hit with a bar grievance or a motion to disqualify you from a case arising from representation of a criminal client, NACDL's Lawyers Assistance Strike Force will help provide counsel and representation to you at no cost.
- NACDL's free, public Find-A-Lawyer Directorymakes it easy for prospective clients to find you - and can be linked to your website!
Opportunities to Learn
- Get the information you need each day in our Daily Criminal Justice Briefing, comprising stories on criminal defense from journals and media outlets across the country.
- Membership in NACDL saves you time on research by providing access to our Resource Counsel and a searchable Brief & Motion Bank that contains almost 400 documents on over 50 topics – and more are being added every day.
- NACDL's acclaimed magazine The Champion keeps you up-to-date on the latest trends and decisions that affect your work in criminal defense.
- You can attend NACDL's top-notch CLE events at discounted rates. If you don't have time to attend, NACDL offers video and audio recordings of all its CLE seminars at an attractive discount for members.
Opportunities to Save
- NACDL maintains partnerships with a whole host of companies and services that defense attorneys use every day, and most offer substantial discounts to NACDL members. One member told me he could make back his dues just on the discounts. See the full list of savings.
Opportunities to Influence Public Policy
- Your membership in NACDL is good for the profession and it’s the right thing to do. NACDL is an effective advocate, in the legislatures and in the courts, for indigent defense and fairer sentencing practices, and for helping to end overcriminalization and the death penalty.
Want to know more? Call the membership hotline at 202-872-4001 or write to email@example.com.
Now I'm ready. Take me to the online renewal page
Are you thinking about becoming a Life Member? There will never be a better time!
Please Note: Annual Dues may be
deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. NADCL estimates
that 1% of your total membership dues are allocable to lobbying activities of
the Association and therefore is not deductible for income tax purposes as
ordinary and necessary business expense. $90 of annual dues applies to a
one-year subscription to The Champion. Contributions to the
Foundation for Criminal Justice are fully tax-deductible.