The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is the preeminent organization in the United States advancing the mission of the nation's criminal defense lawyers to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime or other misconduct. A professional bar association founded in 1958, NACDL has thousands of direct members in 28 countries—and 90 state, provincial and local affiliate organizations totaling up to 40,000 attorneys—include private criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, active U.S. military defense counsel, law professors and judges committed to preserving fairness within America's criminal justice system.
Advertising and exhibiting with NACDL works: people are contacting us saying that they have seen our ads in NACDL publications and seen our emails sent to NACDL members. Our website has seen a significant increase in traffic. Thank you, NACDL!Hayes Thomas, CEOAddiction Resource System’s Inc./WingMan
7 sensational reasons to market to NACDL members
- NACDL members are your prospective clients.
- NACDL is a trusted leader.
- NACDL represents a captive audience.
- NACDL’s reach expands far beyond its membership.
- NACDL can help build and expand your brand.
- NACDL can save you time and money.
- It will make you feel good. Not only will you be growing your business, but you will be partnering with an association that is doing what’s right, working with an association that has a mission you can proudly support.
For Inquiries, please contact:
Jason Hawthorne Petty
Sales & Marketing Manager
(202) 465-7637 or E-mail: email@example.com
This is a sponsored ad
WingMan Opportunity Noiacoin
The "Bitcoin" of addiction