NACDL is continually looking for opportunities to offer its members the best products and services available, to enhance their legal practices. We will work with you to market your company's products and services on an ongoing basis through a special NACDL sponsorship.
NACDL members are the nation's premier criminal defense attorneys from some of the most prestigious firms in the U.S. NACDL members are litigators with real spending power - enough spending power to make a major point of sale for your quality legal products and services! As the bar association for the criminal defense lawyer, members look to NACDL first for all of their professional and personal resource needs. Your company's affiliation with NACDL gives you immediate, high-quality market penetration. NACDL's foundation of credibility, which began in 1958, can become your company's springboard to greater success with this significant market!
As a partner, NACDL will actively promote the program by:
- Allowing the use of NACDL's name and Affinity Partner logo on all materials that promote the program;
- Inserting brochures, provided by the partner, in monthly NACDL New Member Kits;
- Listing the program on NACDL's website, with a link to your company's own site;
- Distributing brochures, provided by the partner, to members at NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Including program information in the member benefit listings distributed by NACDL to our members and prospective members;
- Extending significant partner discounts - as well as preferential placement when possible - on advertising, exhibiting, and list rentals;
- Providing an opportunity for hosting a seminar or product demonstration at one of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Accessing the extensive market knowledge of NACDL staff and leadership, who understand this specialty market.
- Advertising in NACDL publications at preferential discounts;
- Exhibiting at one or more of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Directly emailing to NACDL members, at least once annually;
- Offering discounted rates to NACDL members.
Pattern Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses: A Trial Strategy & Resource Guide
In a criminal trial, cross-examination of the prosecution’s forensic expert may make the difference between victory or defeat.
2020 Sample Motions Collection Update
NACDL’s 2020 Sample Motions Collection is the follow-up to our wildly popular 2019 Sample Motions Collection and contains the newest and most recent additions to our ever-expanding Sample Motions library.
State v. Stone - A Case Study on Child Sexual Molestation & Sexual Battery
The criminal defense attorney tasked with defending such a case has to be prepared to not only show reasonable doubt, but to answer this question: If it did not happen, how is it that the child believes it did happen?
POZNER ON CROSS: Advanced Cross of Experts & Officers in DUI Cases
It’s not your strong opening argument. It’s not how many of your impassioned objections the judge sustains. It’s not even how you tie your theory of the case together with a dazzling closing statement bow. What wins your trial is your cross.
This is a sponsored ad
Generating Qualified Leads for NACDL Attorneys