NACDL is continually looking for opportunities to offer its members the best products and services available, to enhance their legal practices. We will work with you to market your company's products and services on an ongoing basis through a special NACDL sponsorship.
NACDL members are the nation's premier criminal defense attorneys from some of the most prestigious firms in the U.S. NACDL members are litigators with real spending power - enough spending power to make a major point of sale for your quality legal products and services! As the bar association for the criminal defense lawyer, members look to NACDL first for all of their professional and personal resource needs. Your company's affiliation with NACDL gives you immediate, high-quality market penetration. NACDL's foundation of credibility, which began in 1958, can become your company's springboard to greater success with this significant market!
As a partner, NACDL will actively promote the program by:
- Allowing the use of NACDL's name and Affinity Partner logo on all materials that promote the program;
- Inserting brochures, provided by the partner, in monthly NACDL New Member Kits;
- Listing the program on NACDL's website, with a link to your company's own site;
- Distributing brochures, provided by the partner, to members at NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Including program information in the member benefit listings distributed by NACDL to our members and prospective members;
- Extending significant partner discounts - as well as preferential placement when possible - on advertising, exhibiting, and list rentals;
- Providing an opportunity for hosting a seminar or product demonstration at one of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Accessing the extensive market knowledge of NACDL staff and leadership, who understand this specialty market.
- Advertising in NACDL publications at preferential discounts;
- Exhibiting at one or more of NACDL's quarterly meetings;
- Directly emailing to NACDL members, at least once annually;
- Offering discounted rates to NACDL members.
Pre-Trial Suppression & Fourth Amendment Issues
This Trial Guide is a topical and practical handbook examining the nuts and bolts of the most current Fourth Amendment & Pre-Trial Suppression issues encountered in modern criminal cases.
Defense Counsel Playbook for Eyewitness ID Cases
This Trial Guide was written to help counsel use existing case law to its strongest advantage, and to create a framework for appellate challenges urging courts to adopt leading cases.
Ultimate Cross 2.0
This special CLE compilation program includes the highest-rated presentations on Cross-Examination techniques from NACDL's most recent seminars (2017-2019).
Forensic Sciences in Criminal Cases: A Multidiscipline Primer
In order to challenge forensic evidence, experts, reports and findings commonly encountered in the courtroom, an attorney must first have a basic understanding of the forensic issues that they will be confronting.