NACDL to Focus on Service and Support for Members, Clients, and Community Throughout Virus EmergencyLearn More
Resources on sentencing and possible reform:
Pattern Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses: A Trial Strategy & Resource Guide
In a criminal trial, cross-examination of the prosecution’s forensic expert may make the difference between victory or defeat.
2020 Sample Motions Collection Update
NACDL’s 2020 Sample Motions Collection is the follow-up to our wildly popular 2019 Sample Motions Collection and contains the newest and most recent additions to our ever-expanding Sample Motions library.
State v. Stone - A Case Study on Child Sexual Molestation & Sexual Battery
The criminal defense attorney tasked with defending such a case has to be prepared to not only show reasonable doubt, but to answer this question: If it did not happen, how is it that the child believes it did happen?
POZNER ON CROSS: Advanced Cross of Experts & Officers in DUI Cases
It’s not your strong opening argument. It’s not how many of your impassioned objections the judge sustains. It’s not even how you tie your theory of the case together with a dazzling closing statement bow. What wins your trial is your cross.
This is a sponsored ad
Generating Qualified Leads for NACDL Attorneys
News of Interest
- "He served nearly 44 years in solitary confinement. He was innocent of the crime.,"
- "To Prevent Coronavirus Spread, New Jersey Authorizes Major Jail Release,"
- "The sentence of life without parole spikes in Ohio as death-penalty cases drop,"
- "Jails and prisons suspend visitation to keep coronavirus from spreading,"
- "As COVID-19 Measures Grow, Prison Oversight Falls,"