Experience the many resources and benefits that NACDL has to offer.
Note: To access most of the links on this page, you will need to be logged into https://nacdl.org as a member. You can log in with your email address. If you don't know your password, just click Reset Password on the login screen and enter your primary NACDL email address. You will immediately receive an email containing a link to change your password. Please check your spam folders if you don't see it right away.
- Update your member profile to help you network and promote your practice
- Find your peers in the NACDL member-to-member directory
- Explore past issues of our highly-acclaimed member magazine, The Champion®
- Sign up for NACDLConnect, NACDL's online discussion platform designed to connect you with your colleagues
- Learn how to participate in NACDL Committees and Task Forces
- Stay up-to-date on NADL policy and legislative initiatives by signing up for Take Action Alerts
- Check out the exclusive discounts available to you through NACDL's Affinity Partner programs
- Recieve members-only discount on NACDL products designed to enhance your criminal defense practice
- Take advantage of reduced registration fees for industry-leading NACDL CLE seminars
- Share your knowledge and practical tips by writing an article for The Champion® (see submission guidelines)
- Submit a brief for the Case Based Tools Resource
- Download the latest episode of NACDL's podcast series "The Criminal Docket" which provides a rundown of the highlights in criminal justice news and much more
- Follow NACDL on social media to keep up with the lastest news related to the criminal justice system (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Ustream, YouTube, Medium)
- Introduce yourself to other NACDL members by posting a message on NACDLConnect
- Learn how NACDL is leading the way for meaningful criminal justice reform through its amicus curiae program
If you have questions about how to take advantage of your benefits, or if we can be of service in any way, please contact NACDL's member services department: email@example.com or 202-872-4001. We're always happy to hear from you.
Pattern Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses: A Trial Strategy & Resource Guide
In a criminal trial, cross-examination of the prosecution’s forensic expert may make the difference between victory or defeat.
2020 Sample Motions Collection Update
NACDL’s 2020 Sample Motions Collection is the follow-up to our wildly popular 2019 Sample Motions Collection and contains the newest and most recent additions to our ever-expanding Sample Motions library.
State v. Stone - A Case Study on Child Sexual Molestation & Sexual Battery
The criminal defense attorney tasked with defending such a case has to be prepared to not only show reasonable doubt, but to answer this question: If it did not happen, how is it that the child believes it did happen?
POZNER ON CROSS: Advanced Cross of Experts & Officers in DUI Cases
It’s not your strong opening argument. It’s not how many of your impassioned objections the judge sustains. It’s not even how you tie your theory of the case together with a dazzling closing statement bow. What wins your trial is your cross.