Experience the many resources and benefits that NACDL has to offer.
Note: To access most of the links on this page, you will need to be logged into https://nacdl.org as a member. You can log in with your email address. If you don't know your password, just click Reset Password on the login screen and enter your primary NACDL email address. You will immediately receive an email containing a link to change your password. Please check your spam folders if you don't see it right away.
- Update your member profile to help you network and promote your practice
- Find your peers in the NACDL member-to-member directory
- Explore past issues of our highly-acclaimed member magazine, The Champion®
- Sign up for NACDLConnect, NACDL's online discussion platform designed to connect you with your colleagues
- Learn how to participate in NACDL Committees and Task Forces
- Stay up-to-date on NADL policy and legislative initiatives by signing up for Take Action Alerts
- Check out the exclusive discounts available to you through NACDL's Affinity Partner programs
- Recieve members-only discount on NACDL products designed to enhance your criminal defense practice
- Take advantage of reduced registration fees for industry-leading NACDL CLE seminars
- Share your knowledge and practical tips by writing an article for The Champion® (see submission guidelines)
- Submit a brief for the Case Based Tools Resource
- Download the latest episode of NACDL's podcast series "The Criminal Docket" which provides a rundown of the highlights in criminal justice news and much more
- Follow NACDL on social media to keep up with the lastest news related to the criminal justice system (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Ustream, YouTube, Medium)
- Introduce yourself to other NACDL members by posting a message on NACDLConnect
- Learn how NACDL is leading the way for meaningful criminal justice reform through its amicus curiae program
If you have questions about how to take advantage of your benefits, or if we can be of service in any way, please contact NACDL's member services department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-872-4001. We're always happy to hear from you.
Cross-Examination Trial Pack
NACDL’s new Cross-Examination Trial Pack includes three of our best-selling Cross-Examination resources: “Damage Control: Situational Cross-Examination Techniques Trial Guide”, "Ultimate Cross 2.0: Audio Recordings & Written Materials" and "Sample Cross-Examination Questions."
This masterful collection of cross-examination resources provide countless tips, techniques and strategies for a variety of criminal case-specific scenarios. Learn to cross-examine a variety of trial witnesses!
Death Investigation: Forensic Pathology in the Courtroom and Cause & Manner of Death (2022)
This unique program provides criminal defense lawyers with an accurate and clear overview of forensic pathology and the countless factors to consider in a death investigation and will methodically explain what happens during an autopsy to determine cause and manner of death.
You'll uncover the different types of medicolegal death investigations, what to request from your MDI expert, quality benchmarks for accreditation and certification, guidelines and standards, common terminology and frequently asked questions.
The Psychology of Persuasion & Storytelling for Criminal Defense Lawyers
This Trial Resource Guide is a masterful collection of practical tips, techniques and strategies focused solely on using the arts and sciences of persuasion to improve your storytelling skills at trial.
You'll learn how to master the ability to communicate with juries, deliver powerful openings and closings, perform convincing cross-examinations, use effective courtroom choreography and non-verbal communication, identify and develop the optimal theme and theory for your case, and offer compelling arguments during mitigation and sentencing.
Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault & Child Victims Cases (2022)
Defending charges of sexual assault and child abuse can be daunting — but with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be.
Every year, NACDL identifies the hottest topics and most pressing issues when defending these cases, and brings-in nationally-renowned lawyers and experts to help you prepare for battle. This year’s 13th Annual Defending Sex Cases training program is our best yet; packed with topics and speakers you won’t want to miss!