Tickets and Sponsorships
Tickets are no longer available for the Gala, but you can still support the work of the NACDL Foundation for Criminal Justice. Please donate today.
Please check out the "This is NACDL" video which launched the evening and set the tone for an incredible event.
Enjoy the many faces shared through the Gala photo booth!
Listen to these incredibly moving remarks from Alice Marie Johnson who was presented with the Champion of Justice Award - Community Advocacy!
Download a copy of the Gala Journal to learn more about the evening, our guests and sponsors!
The Gala Featured Special Guest
- Bryan Stevenson founder/executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative received the NACDL Lifetime Achievement Award and shared his views on the current state of criminal justice in America.
Additional Guests and Appearances by
Alice Marie Johnson
- Criminal justice reform advocate and former federal prisoner received the NACDL Champion of Justice, Community Advocacy Award.
- Grammy-nominated rapper, singer and songwriter from Atlanta, Georgia engaged in an intriguing and honest dialog about race, justice and his personal experiences.
- Award winning performing artist, co-founder and former lead singer of Barenaked Ladies entertained guest with an incredible performance.
Tickets and Sponsorships
Tickets are no longer available for the Gala, but you can still support the work of the NACDL Foundation.
Please enter your email address below to receive updates about the Gala
Thank you to our sponsors
Champions of Liberty
Nina J. Ginsberg
Sentinels of Truth
Andrew S. Birrell
Erin and Todd Farha
Goldstein and Orr
Leonard C. Goodman
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
Barry C. Scheck
Sidley Austin LLP
Lisa M. Wayne, Rick Jones and Vicki Young
Protectors of Civil Rights
- Breen & Pugh
- Stephen Ross Johnson - Ritchie, Dillard, Davies & Johnson, P.C.
- Tin Fulton Walker and Owen in honor of Luke Largess
Advocates of Change
- Daniel N. Arshack, Managing Partner - Arshack, Hajek & Lehrman, PLLC
- Cramer & Cramer, LLC
- Louise and Mark Holden
- Howard S. Jonas
- Timothy F. McCarthy - McCarthy & Hamrock
- Linda and Norman Reimer
- Sean J. Reimer
- The Law Office of Justin Rosas
- Law Offices of Theodore Simon
Patrons of Freedom
- Elkins, Auer, Rudof & Schiff, LLC
- Findling Law Firm P.C.
- The Haverford Trust Company
- Stimson Stancil LaBranche Hubbard, LLC
- Susan Walsh and Vladeck, Raskin and Clark PC
- Blair Berk, Tarlow & Berk PC.
- J. W. Carney Jr. - Boston
- Cozen O'Connor
- Greenspan Humphrey Weinstein
- Greenspan Partners LLP
- Hochglaube & DeBorde, PC
- Richard Jaffe
- Tom Jaronski, President & Founder – The Golf Connection LLC
- Law Offices of Nellie L. King, P.A.
- Jim Lavine - Zimmermann Lavine & Zimmermann, P.C.
- Gerald B. Lefcourt
- Deborah Leff
- Huda Ajlani Macri
- The Law Offices of Lisa A. Mathewson, LLC
- Law Offices of Catharine D. O'Daniel
- Prusak Law Group
- Shertler & Onorato
- Robert Toale
- Martin Weinberg
- Jeffrey S. Weiner, P.A.
- Christopher Wellborn
In-Kind Sponsors Include:
- Digital Deception
- The U Booth
- Powered by Professionals
- DJ Chill
- The Golf Connection LLC
Cross-Examination Trial Pack
NACDL’s new Cross-Examination Trial Pack includes three of our best-selling Cross-Examination resources: “Damage Control: Situational Cross-Examination Techniques Trial Guide”, "Ultimate Cross 2.0: Audio Recordings & Written Materials" and "Sample Cross-Examination Questions."
This masterful collection of cross-examination resources provide countless tips, techniques and strategies for a variety of criminal case-specific scenarios. Learn to cross-examine a variety of trial witnesses!
Death Investigation: Forensic Pathology in the Courtroom and Cause & Manner of Death (2022)
This unique program provides criminal defense lawyers with an accurate and clear overview of forensic pathology and the countless factors to consider in a death investigation and will methodically explain what happens during an autopsy to determine cause and manner of death.
You'll uncover the different types of medicolegal death investigations, what to request from your MDI expert, quality benchmarks for accreditation and certification, guidelines and standards, common terminology and frequently asked questions.
The Psychology of Persuasion & Storytelling for Criminal Defense Lawyers
This Trial Resource Guide is a masterful collection of practical tips, techniques and strategies focused solely on using the arts and sciences of persuasion to improve your storytelling skills at trial.
You'll learn how to master the ability to communicate with juries, deliver powerful openings and closings, perform convincing cross-examinations, use effective courtroom choreography and non-verbal communication, identify and develop the optimal theme and theory for your case, and offer compelling arguments during mitigation and sentencing.
Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault & Child Victims Cases (2022)
Defending charges of sexual assault and child abuse can be daunting — but with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be.
Every year, NACDL identifies the hottest topics and most pressing issues when defending these cases, and brings-in nationally-renowned lawyers and experts to help you prepare for battle. This year’s 13th Annual Defending Sex Cases training program is our best yet; packed with topics and speakers you won’t want to miss!