im E. Lavine - Houston, TX
- Williams Coll. (1971) Illinois Institute of Technology- Chicago Kent Coll. of Law (1974)
- Past President, NACDL
- Former Parliamentarian, Board of Directors, NACDL
- Former Director, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Past-President, Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Former Chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Recipient, 2006 Percy Foreman Lawyer of the Year, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
- Recipient, 2006 Attorney of the Year, Harris Co. Criminal Lawyers Assn.
- Recipient, Presidential Award, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn.
- Bars: TX, IL
- Recipient: Percy Foreman Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assn. Attorney of the Year.
More about Lavine can be found on his Web site: www.texasdefenselawyers.com
Pattern Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses: A Trial Strategy & Resource Guide
In a criminal trial, cross-examination of the prosecution’s forensic expert may make the difference between victory or defeat.
2020 Sample Motions Collection Update
NACDL’s 2020 Sample Motions Collection is the follow-up to our wildly popular 2019 Sample Motions Collection and contains the newest and most recent additions to our ever-expanding Sample Motions library.
State v. Stone - A Case Study on Child Sexual Molestation & Sexual Battery
The criminal defense attorney tasked with defending such a case has to be prepared to not only show reasonable doubt, but to answer this question: If it did not happen, how is it that the child believes it did happen?
POZNER ON CROSS: Advanced Cross of Experts & Officers in DUI Cases
It’s not your strong opening argument. It’s not how many of your impassioned objections the judge sustains. It’s not even how you tie your theory of the case together with a dazzling closing statement bow. What wins your trial is your cross.
This is a sponsored ad
Generating Qualified Leads for NACDL Attorneys