- "Supplemental Guidance for Prosecutors Regarding Criminal Discovery Involving Forensic Evidence and Experts," Deputy Attorney General, January 5, 2017.
- “Issuance of Guidance and Summary of Actions Taken in Response to the Report of the Department of Justice Criminal Discovery and Case Management Working Group," Deputy Attorney General, January 4, 2010.
- “Requirement for Office Discovery Policies in Criminal Matters,” Deputy Attorney General, January 4, 2010.
- "Guidance for Prosecutors Regarding Criminal Discovery," Deputy Attorney General, January 4, 2010.
- "Federal Discovery Reform: DOJ's Baby Steps are Inadequate," by Norman Reimer, The Champion, March 2010.
- "New DOJ Discovery Policies Fall Short," White Collar Crime Prof Blog, January 5, 2010.
- "‘Brady’ Obligations: Codification and Clarification," by Elkan Abramowitz and Barry Bohrer, New York Law Journal, September 6, 2011.
This is a sponsored ad
WingMan Opportunity Noiacoin
The "Bitcoin" of addiction