FORENSIC WEB SERIES SUMMARY:
Forensic sciences play a role in virtually every type of modern criminal case. Whether your client is accused of street crimes or white collar offenses, DWI, drug trafficking, or murder, defense counsel must stay well-informed and have a basic understanding of different forensic specialty areas in order to effectively represent them at trial. In this 10-episode web series, you will learn from some of the top speakers in their respective scientific fields, and seasoned defense lawyers who have used their knowledge in specific specialty areas and incorporated it into their trial advocacy skills.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to learn, all from the comfort of your home. This web series will help you stay connected while providing important education on topics of interest during these challenging times.
Each episode in the series includes supporting written materials.
DATES: Available any time beginning Thursday, March 26th
DURATION: Approx. 10 hours
CLE: These training videos may be eligible for self-study CLE credit, where authorized. Due to varying CLE accreditation rules, certain states are approved for more CLE credit hours than others. The program is currently approved for the following states/credit hours: Alabama (2.5), Alaska (10.25), Arizona (10.25), California (10.25), Colorado (2.4), Connecticut (10.25), Florida (6.5), Georgia (2.5), Illinois (5.5), Iowa (3.5), Missouri (12.25), Montana (5.5), Nebraska, (5.5), Nevada (4.4), New Hampshire (9.25), New Jersey (3), New Mexico (1), New York (11), North Dakota (8.25), Oregon (8.25), Texas (1), Vermont (10.25), Virgin Islands (10.25), Washington (9.25), Wyoming (2.5).
REGISTRANTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL 10 EPISODES FOR 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE
- Deconstructing a DNA Case | Laura Schile
- Sex, Drugs, and 25 to Life: Utilizing Toxicology to Defend Sexual Assault Accusations | Sandy Feinland & Dr. Nikolas Lemos
- The Mysteries of Retrograde Extrapolation: Understanding and Overcoming Them | Joseph P. St. Louis
- Questioning Sex Offense Medical Findings | Colette Tvedt
- How Forensic Pathologists & Forensic Toxicologists Diagnose Cause & Manner of Death in Drug Overdose Cases | Dr. Brian Peterson & Sarah Schrieber
- Cross-Examination in Eyewitness Identification Cases | Bridget Krause
- The ABCs of DUI: EtG, UA, IID & SCRAM | Bill Kirk
- Jury Selection When Forensics Are in Your Case | Eric Davis
- Why Do Innocent People Confess? Understanding & Challenging False Confessions | Deja Vishny
- How to Try a DNA Case | Edward Ungvarsky
- Eric Davis
- Sandy Feinland
- Bill Kirk
- Bridget Krause
- Dr. Nikolas Lemos
- Dr. Brian Peterson
- Laura Schile
- Sarah Schrieber
- Joseph P. St. Louis
- Colette Tvedt
- Edward Ungvarsky
- Deja Vishny
Members of NACDL enjoy exclusive registration rates for our seminars along with all the benefits from joining.
|ALL NACDL Members||$99 - just $9.90 per episode!|
Code of Conduct
NACDL endeavors to foster a working, learning, and social environment free of harassment, discrimination, intimidation, and insult. To that end, NACDL has adopted a Code of Conduct for Affiliated Persons that applies to all attendees and participants of any kind at all NACDL sponsored events.Learn More