DEFENDING SEXUAL ASSAULT CASES WEB SERIES:
You hear it all the time, "How can you defend 'those' people?" Defending charges of sexual assault and child sexual abuse can be daunting - but with the right tools, it doesn't have to be. NACDL has identified the hottest topics and most pressing issues involved in defending these cases to put together this exceptional 10-episode web series featuring nationally-renowned lawyers and experts to help you prepare for battle. Register for this one-of-a-kind online training to gain a better understanding of defending sex crimes cases in order to effectively represent your clients before, during, and after trial.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to learn, all from the comfort of your home. This web series will help you stay connected while providing important education on topics of interest during these challenging times.
Each episode in the series includes supporting written materials.
DATES: Available any time
DURATION: Approx. 10 hours
CLE: These training videos may be eligible for self-study CLE credit, where authorized. Due to varying CLE accreditation rules, certain states are approved for more CLE credit hours than others. The program is currently approved for the following states/credit hours: Alabama (6), Alaska (9.5), Arizona (9.5), California (9.5), Colorado (1.0), Connecticut (9.5), Florida (5.4), Georgia (4.5), Illinois (10), Iowa (4.5), Montana (5.4), Nebraska (9.33), Nevada (7.7), New Hampshire (7.7), New Jersey (5.4), New Mexico (1), New York (11), North Carolina (9.25), North Dakota (7.7), Ohio (9.5), Oregon (7.7), Pennsylvania (9.5), Texas (4), Vermont (9.5), Virgin Islands (11), Washington (6.8), Wyoming (4.5).
REGISTRANTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL 10 EPISODES FOR 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE
Watch an 8-minute Sample video here: https://youtu.be/jlA5DNAFM_A
- Speaking with Jurors About the Unspeakable: Let’s Talk about Sexual Assault & Child Molestation | Denise de la Rue
- Addressing the Most Difficult Issues in Sex Crimes Defenses | Lisa Wayne
- Crossing a Cop in a False Confession Sex Offense Case | Deja Vishny
- Empowering a Jury to Say "Not Guilty" in a Sexual Assault Case | Dyke Huish
- False Confessions in Child Sexual Assault Cases | Laura Nirider
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Online Sexual Offenses: Surviving the “Perfect Storm” | Mark Mahoney
- Voir Dire in Child Sexual Assault Cases | Kathleen Stilling
- Medical Findings in the Child Victim of Sexual Assault | Dr. Kimberly Collins & Foss Hodges
- Forensic Analysis of SANE Examinations | Laura Schile
- Cross-Examining the Child Witness | Laurie Shanks
- Dr. Kimberly Collins (Wadmalaw Island, SC)
- Denise de la Rue (Decatur, GA)
- Foss Hodges (Decatur, GA)
- Dyke Huish (Mission Viejo, CA)
- Mark Mahoney (Buffalo, NY)
- Laura Nirider (Chicago, IL)
- Laurie Shanks (Albany, NY)
- Laura Schile (Sun City, AZ)
- Kathleen Stilling (Brookfield, WI)
- Deja Vishny (Milwaukee, WI)
- Lisa Wayne (Denver, CO)
Members of NACDL enjoy exclusive registration rates for our seminars along with all the benefits from joining.
|ALL NACDL Members||$99 - just $9.90 per episode!|
Code of Conduct
NACDL endeavors to foster a working, learning, and social environment free of harassment, discrimination, intimidation, and insult. To that end, NACDL has adopted a Code of Conduct for Affiliated Persons that applies to all attendees and participants of any kind at all NACDL sponsored events.Learn More