- 9/23/2014 - Director, Public Defender - Pinal County, AZ, DEADLINE: September 9, 2014.
The Pinal County Public Defender's Office is currently looking for a Director for their office. The Director will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the functions of the Office of the Public Defender. The Director will represent, defend, advise, and provide legal counsel to persons who are not financially able to employ counsel in criminal and other proceedings....more
- 9/02/2014 - Program Analyst (Forensic Science), Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice - Washington, DC, DEADLINE: September 11, 2014.
The Office of Justice Programs (OJP) provides innovative leadership to federal, state, local, and tribal justice systems, by disseminating state-of-the art knowledge and practices across America, and providing grants for the implementation of these crime fighting strategies. OJP works in partnership with the justice community to identify the most pressing crime-related challenges confronting the justice system and to provide information, training, coordination, and innovative strategies and approaches for addressing these challenges. OJP is seeking results-oriented professionals to join our team and build solutions to address evidence-based, "smart on crime" approaches in criminal and juvenile justice....more
- 7/23/2014 - Attorney II - Dependencies, The The Mohave County Public Defender's Office - Kingman, Arizona, DEADLINE: Continuous.
The Mohave County Public Defender's Office is currently recruiting for an Attorney II-Dependencies. This position will defend parents facing removal of their children following filing by the state of a court petition alleging parental abuse or neglect. Also will represent children in unrelated juvenile delinquency cases as assigned....more
- 7/23/2014 - Attorney IV, The The Mohave County Public Defender's Office - Kingman, Arizona, DEADLINE: Continuous.
The Mohave County Public Defender's Office is currently recruiting for an Attorney IV (Supervising/Lead Attorney). Performs complex professional seasoned (practiced or skilled) or advanced journey level legal work through either representing the assigned department in conducting complex research, litigation, and/or defense work. As a Senior/Supervising Attorney, incumbent is involved in planning and directing the work of a major unit responsible for providing complex professional legal services in a specialized area....more
- 7/18/2014 - Criminal Defense Supervising Attorney/Team Leader, The Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem (NDS) - New York, New York, DEADLINE: Open Until Filled.
The Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem (NDS) is a community-based, client-centered, holistic public defender office located in Harlem, providing criminal, civil, and family representation. NDS Clients are represented by multidisciplinary teams. NDS is accepting applications for the position of Supervising Attorney/Team Leader with the Criminal Defense Team....more