CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR
WHITE COLLAR CRIMINAL DEFENSE AWARD
The NACDL White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson University College of Law is an intensive “boot-camp” style program for practitioners wishing to gain key advocacy skills and learn substantive white collar law. Interactive sessions with top white collar practitioners will allow the participants to learn trial skills such as opening statements, cross-examination, jury instructions, closing arguments, and sentencing – all in the context of a white collar matter.
In conjunction with this event, the Advisory Board of the White Collar Criminal Defense College announces a call for nominations for its White Collar Criminal Defense Award. The following criteria have been established for the award:
- Nominee shall have distinguished him or herself in the white collar defense bar;
- Length of service to the white collar bar and sustained excellence will be considered;
- Nominee should have enjoyed a recent success in a trial or other major result involving a white collar matter;
- Membership in NACDL is not required but is encouraged and will be considered; and
- Nominee may be self-nominated or nominated by others.
All nominations should be submitted to Daniel Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2011.
More information about the NACDL White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson, including an agenda, list of faculty, and registration form can be found here.