- 1/23/2015 - Director of Advocacy, Root & Rebound Reentry Advocates - Berkeley, CA, DEADLINE: Open Until Filled.
Root & Rebound, a nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of people returning to the community from incarceration and maximizing their opportunities for success, is seeking a Director of Advocacy. In addition to assisting the Executive Director with overall programmatic planning, the Director of Advocacy will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the direct legal services program. For more information, click here.
- 1/21/2015 - Criminal Defense Investigator, Federal Public Defender of Oregon - Eugene, OR, DEADLINE: January 30, 2015.
The Federal Public Defender of Oregon is accepting applications for the position of investigator in the Eugene office. The Federal Public Defender provides defense services in federal criminal cases and related matters in the federal courts. For more information, click here.
- 1/21/2015 - State Public Defender Director, Missouri State Public Defender System - Columbia, MO, DEADLINE: February 27, 2015.
The Missouri State Public Defender System (MSPD) is seeking a Department Director responsible for the overall operation and administration of the system. The Director is appointed by a seven-member Commission to a four-year term. Work requires exercising oversight of a statewide indigent defense system to ensure quality legal representation of eligible persons. For more information, click here.
- 1/21/2015 - Criminal Defense Attorney, Federal Defender Office - Erie, PA, DEADLINE: February 3, 2015.
The Federal Defender Office in Erie is seeking a criminal defense attorney. Federal trial experience, as well as excellent research, writing and oral advocacy skills are required. Applicants should be able to immediately undertake serious criminal cases and have a working knowledge of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. To read the full announcement, click here.
- 12/22/2014 - Attorney - Carlsbad, CA, DEADLINE: Until Filled.
Public trust company seeks a candidate who is the right fit to help with complex matters. Position works closely with nationally recognized federal attorneys and investigative professionals. Candidate must be able to keep pace with this group. +/- 5 years experience required. Must have exceptional skill to find and apply case law research. Driven work ethic. Lean, entrepreneurial Carlsbad office -- (we all make coffee, we all answer phones). Please respond by email or fax to 760-477-6363.