- 7/02/2015 - Civil Litigation/Criminal/Domestic Practice Secretary - Rockville, MD
Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll P.C., a large Rockville, Maryland law firm, has an immediate opening for a full time, legal secretary/legal assistant with at least 4 years’ experience in a law firm handling civil litigation, criminal and domestic practice areas. Qualified applicants should enjoy daily client contact and multi-tasking. Position requires calendar tracking, transcription experience, ability to type 70 wpm accurately, experience with filings in Maryland courts and knowledge and experience with various computer software. Qualified applicants send salary requirements and resumes to us at email@example.com.
- 6/30/2015 - Capital Defense Chief Counsel, Office of the Ohio Public Defender - Columbus, OH, Open until filled.
The Office of the Ohio Public Defender is looking to hire a new Chief Counsel for their Death Penalty Division. The DP Division represents capital clients on direct appeals, post-conviction proceedings, re-sentencings, federal appeals, and clemency applications. For more information, click here! You can also apply through the State of Ohio's online hiring system.
- 6/16/2015 - Deputy Public Defender I, Monterey County Public Defender Office - Salinas, CA, DEADLINE: June 19, 2015.
Monterey County is recruiting lawyers to prepare and defend criminal cases for indigent juveniles and adults. Excellent benefits package! $4,981-$6,799/monthly based upon experience. For more information, click here!
- 6/16/2015 - Deputy Public Defender II, III, and IV, Monterey County Public Defenders Office - Salinas, CA, DEADLINE: July 17, 2015.
Monterey County is recruiting lawyers to prepare and defend criminal cases for indigent juveniles and adults. Excellent benefits package! $5,982-$12,599/monthly based upon experience. For further information click here!
- 6/8/2015 - United States Federal Public Defender, Northern District of Ohio at Cleveland
Federal Public Defender: Appointment for four-year term. Full public notice with application and qualification standards are available at www.ca6.uscourts.gov. For further information contact Clarence Maddox, Circuit Executive, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, phone (513) 564-7200. Applications must be received by July 7, 2015. For more information, click here.
- 5/26/2015 - Trial Attorney (Assistant Federal Defender) - Spokane, Washington
Federal Defenders of Eastern Washington and Idaho is now accepting applications for a Trial Attorney position in Spokane, Washington (previously Yakima). For more information, click here.
- 5/8/2015 - Assistant Federal Defender - Honolulu, Hawaii
The Federal Public Defender for the District of Hawaii is accepting applications for an Assistant Federal Defender position. For more information, click here.
- 5/8/2015 - Investigator - Honolulu, Hawaii
The Federal Public Defender for the District of Hawaii is accepting applications for an Investigator. For more information, click here.
- 5/7/2015 - Deputy Public Defender - Rapid City, SD
Our office currently has an open position of Deputy Public Defender in the Pennington County Public Defender’s Office located in Rapid City, SD. For more information, click here.