- 9/29/2014 - Chief Public Defender - Tulsa County, OK, DEADLINE: November 7, 2014.
Tulsa County District Court is seeking an experienced professional to manage the County's Public Defender's Office. Applications, additional pages and attachments must be submitted by email in pdf format. All applications must be received no later than 5:00 P.M. on Friday, November 7, 2014....more
- 9/29/2014 - Executive Director, Federal Defenders of the Middle District of Georgia, INC. - Macon, GA, DEADLINE: October 17, 2014.
Federal Defenders of the Middle District of Georgia, Inc., a community defender organization, is accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. This organization provides federal criminal defense services to individuals unable to afford counsel in the Middle District of Georgia....more
- 7/23/2014 - Attorney II - Dependencies, The The Mohave County Public Defender's Office - Kingman, Arizona, DEADLINE: Continuous.
The Mohave County Public Defender's Office is currently recruiting for an Attorney II-Dependencies. This position will defend parents facing removal of their children following filing by the state of a court petition alleging parental abuse or neglect. Also will represent children in unrelated juvenile delinquency cases as assigned....more
- 7/23/2014 - Attorney IV, The The Mohave County Public Defender's Office - Kingman, Arizona, DEADLINE: Continuous.
The Mohave County Public Defender's Office is currently recruiting for an Attorney IV (Supervising/Lead Attorney). Performs complex professional seasoned (practiced or skilled) or advanced journey level legal work through either representing the assigned department in conducting complex research, litigation, and/or defense work. As a Senior/Supervising Attorney, incumbent is involved in planning and directing the work of a major unit responsible for providing complex professional legal services in a specialized area....more
- 7/18/2014 - Criminal Defense Supervising Attorney/Team Leader, The Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem (NDS) - New York, New York, DEADLINE: Open Until Filled.
The Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem (NDS) is a community-based, client-centered, holistic public defender office located in Harlem, providing criminal, civil, and family representation. NDS Clients are represented by multidisciplinary teams. NDS is accepting applications for the position of Supervising Attorney/Team Leader with the Criminal Defense Team....more